Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMG.....guess what I did today?

 I was visiting one of my all time most favorite Blogs, Creative Breathing.  You can visit her yourself here if you would like  http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/    Anyway, I sooo much fell in love with her blog over the last 9 months that I just knew my opportunity had come today when lo' and behold she had an invitation open to all to participate in a year long tag swap.    Oh I am still so giddy with excitment.  Not only that.  But Elizabeth herself came over here and posted a comment to my Blog.  Can you imagine that?!  I still dont believe it.    With my love of Papercrafts and Vintage how could I possibly go wrong?

Today is a workday and a long one at that.  On top of my 10 hours I will be staying an extra 4.5 hours to help out one of my co-workers.  So there is no picture posting or craft exposing posts to be done today.   I am on the police side of dispatching today.   During the Holidays we generally see a spike in Bank Robberies, Domestics and Suicidal Calls.  Up to this point it has been pretty  shhhhhhhhhh (quiet).


I did get some online Christmas Shopping done. Luxury Plush Slippers from http://www.restorationhardware.com/  . I bought 7 pairs. Only one pair are for me....I'll decide which color will adorn my paws when they arrive at my home. This purchase was the recommendation of Nicole over at http://www.papertreyink.com/















 2nd day of Weight Watchers Points Plus.........um  on a scale of 1-10 I'm doing about a 6 today.  It's the little Hershey Kisses that are killing it...................

No comments:

Post a Comment