Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh What a Sunny Sunday

After sooo much cold and rainy weather us Minnesotan's finally have a beautiful day.  Unfortunately I am working.  It isn't all that bad though.  Sundays are typically "nice" days to work. 

I came to work with great intentions to adhere some paper to a few of my altered projects I have going but instead opted to list several of my Unity Stamp Co Kit of the Month on Ebay.  I do hope the majority of them sell.  Many of them have never been touched and I would rather sell them and purchase items I am wanting from the beloved PaperTrey Ink. 

I've been a member of the KOTM club with Unity since Sept 2008 and am seriously considering discontinuing this Autoship club.

I also belong to Scrapscription and love their monthly kits but haven't really gotten much accomplished.  I have goals though!  A girl can dream.

On a way lighter note.  After work I'm heading straight home to remove my uniform and prepare for the season finale of Survivor Reedemption Island.  Yeah!


We have  2 pools here at work.  I have a name on each board.  First one is Matt (currently on Redemption Island and the other one is Grant who just got sent to redemption island.  It is exciting to think I may win!  I'm sure I'll be swigging my Nyquil at 9pm all bummed out at a 4th place finish.  Whatever the outcome I do really think Boston Rob played the best and if he wins I will have long forgotten it by Tuesday Morning.

Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment